Please note that you must sign in to this site using your NJEA email and password/PIN to access most information including workshops and event registration. Login is located on the left.
10/9/19: If you are interested in taking the bus to Atlantic City, please click on the link below. Payment and registration must be made by 10/20/19. It will leave from JP Case Middle School in Flemington, NJ on November 7, 2019, at 10:30 am and return to the same location at 8:30 pm.
Click HERE to go to the website.
10/7/19: The first XYZs of Retirement workshop is FULL! We are no longer taking registrations for this event as it is full. If you want to be added to the waitlist for a possible cancellation, please email WCEA with your information. There will be another retirement workshop in March as well.
Thank you to everyone who attended the annual Clambake! It was a great success. Please be on the lookout for more WCEA events.
Here are the WCEA events through December 2019. Registration is available for these events under the Events tab or by clicking on the event listing on the calendar. You must be logged in to see the event registration.
- 10/16/19 PD – Google Open Forum – Beginners 4:30-6:30 WCEA Office- please bring your own laptop!
- 10/17/19 Treasurers Training – One on One 4:30-6:30 UniServ Office
- 10/22/19 CBC/Local Leader #1 4:30-6:30 Hawk Pointe
- 10/23/19 Treasurers Training – One on One 4:30-6:30 UniServ Office
- 10/29/19 PD – Google – Beyond Novice 4:30-6:30 WCEA Office
- 11/7/-11/8/19- Convention in Atlantic City. Hospitality Suite at the Sheraton
- 11/12/19 Contract Enforcement Workshop (rescheduled) 4:30-6:30 WCEA Office
- 11/13/19 ESP Celebration 4:30-6:30 Hawk Pointe
- 11/14/19 XYZ’s of Retirement #1 4:30-6:30 Hawk Pointe
- 11/20/19 Rep Council 4:30-6:30 WCEA Office
- 12/5/19 LAT #2 4:30-6:30 WCEA Office
- 12/10/19 PD- Succeeding with Challenging Students 4:30-6:30 WCEA Office